Sunday, September 06, 2009

A Golden Birthday to Remember!

Thanks to my lovely friends down in Colorado Springs - i had a super, special Golden 28th Birthday. some people have asked - "what is a golden birthday?" Well, for me it was turning 28 on the 28th, for others it's turning 19 on the 19th and so on. So, if your birth date is a single digit - you probably don't remember your golden birthday. But anyways, it's just another reason to celebrate:::






Nice shot, Al, you should think about making a career out of this.





















this shot was not staged - this is my completely organic reaction to the fact that Allison wrapped up and gifted me my camera that i left at her place over six months ago



a lovely double-decker-dark-chocolate cake
made with LOVE and choc. chips


~~~
I love you, girls !!!!!

No comments: