Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So, I've been a bit consumed ...

So, I've been a bit consumed with Linguistics lately. I'm taking a graduate course: Linguistic Analysis of English. And this is about as nerdy as I get =). I love language and languages and it's an intense course. So, if I'm going to share it will have to be about Linguistics! yea!

In general, my main impression has been: wow, English is way more complicated than I ever imagined! But I'm loving learning about all of the nuances and underlying rules that we unconsciously adhere to. Pat yourself on the back for speaking English if you do, it's quite an accomplishment. I will try to only mention instances that would be entertaining to a broad audience of English speakers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't loose that love of learning and I pray that when you teach gods Children they will capture that Love of learning...
Blessing Dj